Monday, April 15, 2019

Consent form

Consent Form

Video Consent and Release Form.
Puppy School Promotional Video.

To whom it may concern, 

I (the undersigned) hereby grant to Charlotte Haile and Puppy School the right to photograph / film me and to record my voice, performances, poses, actions, plays and appearances, and use my picture, photograph, silhouette and other reproductions of my physical likeness in connection with the motion picture which shall appear on the internet (YouTube, Facebook, Charlotte Haile’s blog of HNC work, Puppy School’s website and or blog etc.). 

I agree that I will not assert or maintain against Charlotte Haile and Puppy School,your successors, assigns and licensees, any claim, action, suit or demand of any kind or nature whatsoever, including but not limited to those grounded upon invasion of privacy, rights of publicity or other civil rights, or for any reason in connection with your authorized use of my physical likeness and sound in the Picture as herein provided. 

By my signature here I understand that my image will be used in a promotional video for ‘Puppy School’ produced by Charlotte Haile as part of a HNC in creative media production course and shall appear on various platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Charlotte Haile’s blog of HNC work, Puppy School’s website and or blog and Puppy School team training sessions as well as any other way that Puppy School sees fit to use any footage produced. 

I hereby certify and represent that I am over 16 years of age and have read the foregoing and fully understand the meaning and effect thereof. 

Print Name ……………………………………………

Signature ……………………………………………

Name of Puppy ……………………………………………

Breed of Puppy ……………………………………………

Date ……………………………………………

Minor Consent Form

Minor Video Consent and Release Form.
Puppy School Promotional Video.

To whom it may concern, 

I (the undersigned) hereby grant to Charlotte Haile and Puppy School the right to photograph / film my child and to record my child’s voice, performances, poses, actions, plays and appearances, and use my child’s picture, photograph, silhouette and other reproductions of my child’s physical likeness in connection with the motion picture which shall appear on the internet (YouTube, Facebook, Charlotte Haile’s blog of HNC work, Puppy School’s website and or blog etc.). 

I agree that I will not assert or maintain against Charlotte Haile and Puppy School,your successors, assigns and licensees, any claim, action, suit or demand of any kind or nature whatsoever, including but not limited to those grounded upon invasion of privacy, rights of publicity or other civil rights, or for any reason in connection with your authorized use of my child’s physical likeness and sound in the Picture as herein provided. 

By my signature here I understand that my child’s image will be used in a promotional video for ‘Puppy School’ produced by Charlotte Haile as part of a HNC in creative media production course and shall appear on various platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Charlotte Haile’s blog of HNC work, Puppy School’s website and or blog and Puppy School team training sessions as well as any other way that Puppy School sees fit to use any footage produced. 

I hereby certify and represent that I am over 18 years of age and give consent on behalf of my child and have read the foregoing and fully understand the meaning and effect thereof. 

Minor Print Name ……………………………………………

Parent / Guardian Print Name ……………………………………………

Parent / Guardian Signature ……………………………………………

Name of Puppy ……………………………………………

Breed of Puppy ……………………………………………

Date ……………………………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment