Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Music Video Mood Board and brief - Fun Stars

Music Video Mood Board - Fun Stars

Brief


If I was to create this for my music video I would follow the story of two characters who are friends, one who feels lost as though they hopeless and have 'faded in the dark' and needs help of the other character who wants to help and sees the good in situations, this character will view the other as being the real star. I would try to portray the story of the second character helping the first until they see that they are a star, they are good and isn't lost. If I was to create this I would use a mixture of high key and low key lighting, with more low key lighting being used at the start to signify the hopelessness of the first character, and ending with more high key lighting as the other character helps them to see that they aren't lost and are in fact a bit of light in the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment