Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Music Video Mood Board and brief - Twenty-one Pilots, Trees

Music Video Mood Board and brief- Twenty-one Pilots, Trees

Brief

If I was to create this music video I would take inspiration from the new Netflix series 'You' by telling a story for a person watching another through the trees, longing to get ever closer to their victim. I would try and show continuous shots of the person and what they are doing / where they are watching from along with multiple point of view shots as they get closer to their victim. If I was to create this for my music video I would aim to shoot in all low key lighting to signify the darkness surrounding the narrative. I would also aim to use double framing when portraying the victim to show how they are trapped in this situation and that they play a passive role the are unable to escape from.

Mood Board




No comments:

Post a Comment